Super Lock

Sale priceRs.1,450.00


Super Lock 34WP,   Tebufenozide 30% + Emamectin Benzoate 4% 34% – WP

Super Lock 34WP is a formidable insecticide designed to combat pest infestations in maize and vegetable crops. This comprehensive overview will delve into its vital characteristics, active ingredients, recommended dosage, targeted crops, spectrum of activity, mode of action, and best practices for effective application.


Categorized as an insecticide, Super Lock 34WP provides an essential defense against invasive insect pests. The recommended dosage for this potent solution is 100 gm per acre. This carefully calculated dose ensures optimal protection for your maize and vegetable crops.


Super Lock 34WP is specifically formulated to shield two crucial crop types: maize and vegetables. Whether you’re a maize farmer or cultivating a variety of vegetables, this insecticide can be your go-to solution for safeguarding your precious harvest.


Its efficacy is rooted in its active ingredients: Tebufenozide at a 30% concentration and Emamectin Benzoate at 4%. Together, they constitute a potent 34% Wettable Powder (WP) formulation. Tebufenozide and Emamectin Benzoate are use to kill the wide range of destructive insect pests. Rendering them invaluable assets in pest management.

Spectrum of Activity: Super Lock 34WP demonstrates remarkable effectiveness against two notorious insect pests: the Fall armyworm and the Diamond Backmoth. These pests can wreak havoc on crops, causing substantial yield losses. It has ability to target these specific threats ensures that your crops remain protected against their depredations.

Mode of Action: This insecticide boasts a dual mode of action, combining contact and translaminar properties. When applied, it acts on contact with the pests, delivering swift and effective control. Additionally, its translaminar action allows it to penetrate the leaf tissue, creating a reservoir of protection within the plant.This dual approach ensures that it not only repels but also eradicates the targeted pests, providing lasting defense for your crops.

In conclusion, Super Lock 34WP is more than just an insecticide. It’s your crop’s guardian against the relentless assault of destructive insect pests. By following recommended dosage guidelines, adhering to safety protocols, and incorporating responsible pesticide use practices. You can harness the full potential of this product to secure your maize and vegetable harvests. Trust in Super Lock 34WP for comprehensive pest management that promotes healthy and thriving crops. Your agricultural success begins with effective pest control, and Super Lock 34WP is your ally in this critical endeavor.

You may also like

Recently viewed